Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Future Boyfriend

First things, first we will be taking a picture like this so please have your fave sneakers ready :) Know that I am a simple girl and the little things are what make me happy. I want to be your main support system, no matter what course you pick on life, if you are serious about it I will support you, when you feel no one does ; just promise you will do the same for me. I LOVE taking picture so photogenic or not be prepared to take pictures with me 24/7 not because I want to post every last one of them on face book (some will be posted tho) but because I want to capture every amazing moment we have together. I am a music fiend so sing to me, even if you cant sing just to it to make me smile. I'm a texter, so expect little text through out the day when I get bored or just to tell you I miss you. Watching movies is something I love to so, so lets buy hella junk food, grab some movies and cuddle up all day just to enjoy each others company. I will probably talk you head off because that is just what I do (feel free to tell me to shut up lol) but when I am really quiet and don't want to say anything, don't think I don't want you around because that is exactly what I want, I just want you to be there for when I am ready to talk. My job is extremely aggravating at time, can you do me a favor ? visit me if you have nothing better to do - make my day a little brighter. Don't worry I will visit you at work too :). I don't really know what else to say except I am ready to see what the future has in store for us & all of the memorable moment we are going to have together.

Hope your ready for me ,
Future Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment