Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Tattoo Craze .


Browsing through MTO or searching for pictures of celebrities , I have come accross the above pictures. These are just a few of the fans I have found with celebrities tattooed on thier body. As you can see there are Lil Wayne, Nicki Minah, Trey Songz , Drake and Chris Brown. I honestly think this is crazy ! these people are going to have these tattoo's for the rest of their lives. a few of these are in place that for the most part someone can cover up , but I am wondering what homegirl with me '5 Star Chick' tattoo was thinking ?!?! These tattoo's take being a fan to a whole different level. I am a huge Trey Songz && Sammie but I would never tattoo either of thier names on my body. what do you all think ? would you tattoo a celeb on your body ?

No comments:

Post a Comment